I am just starting out with Grobots and have been looking to fully understand how to build a robot. The first step was to look and Reverse Polish notation, stack diagram programming and the Forth language.
- How do I start creating a bot?
- The first thing you would want to do is pick (if you dont have one already) a favorite editor and create a new file with the .gb extension.
- What is the meaning and structure of the code that makes up a bot?
- Your first lines of code should be your name, date of creating, and a short description, wheather it be the list of types in that side or just some notes. These lines should be comments, which are preceded by a semicolin ( ; ).
- Next, you will declare your side name and color for that side. The color format is …
Read more >